In addition to our most popular tours-- Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge & DUMBO, High Line & Hudson Yards-- we offer a variety of specialized tours designed to highlight the most unique aspects of America's largest city. Here are some of the upcoming offerings:
- Red Hook, Brooklyn: On The Waterfront: This former industrial hub is one of Brooklyn's most dynamic neighborhoods. From amazing art collectives & studios, chocolate factories, distilleries, and more, this is one of the funnest places to spend a Saturday afternoon. Come discover the waterfront views, then stay for the fun & food at Brooklyn Crab!
(Dates: July 14, August 11, September 15, October 20, November 17-- BOOK HERE)
- Prospect Park: Frederik Law Olmsted & Calvert Vaux's sequel to Central Park, this Brooklyn park features sweeping meadows, the lake, an old Dutch farmhouse, and the borough's only remaining natural forest. Sunday dates will end by the Smorgasburg food festival!
(Dates: May 24, June 10, August 19, September 9, October 7, November 4 -- BOOK HERE)
- Long Island City & Roosevelt Island: This historic Queens neighborhood has seen more new construction than any other part of the US. See this development in person, discover the city's most curious landmark, and the most stunning Manhattan skyline views on the waterfront. Then, take a ferry to Roosevelt Island, home to the city's only aerial tram.
(Dates: June 3, August 26, September 9, October 7, November 11 -- BOOK HERE)
- Victorian Flatbush: In this neighborhood, you can see the history of Brooklyn all together... from a historic Dutch church, the city's oldest high school, numerous historic districts... and one of the country's largest section of Victorian homes. See the most gorgeous residential neighborhood in NYC!
(Dates: May 26, June 16, September 15, October 27, November 24 -- BOOK HERE)
- Governors Island: New York's best day trip is just a 5-minute ferry ride from lower Manhattan. Former an Army and then Coast Guard base, this island is now home to both history and fun. After visiting historic forts, you'll see amazing art displays, gorgeous landscapes, and the sweeping views of the Statue of Liberty and the NYC skyline from the island's hills. And maybe even stay after the tour for a lounging in Hammock Grove.
(Dates: May 28, June 6, June 17, June 26, August 5 -- BOOK HERE)
- Central Park: Northern Edition: Discover the other half of the 843-acre Central Park. The less-traveled northern half of the park features some of the most raw parts of the park... from Revolutionary War-era fort remains to the European-style Conservatory Garden to the famous reservoir. And you'll see the park's most beautiful section... the breathtaking North Woods, and its many waterfalls. You will never see Central Park the same way again!
(Dates: June 24, August 26, September 16, October 21, November 18 -- BOOK HERE)
We are also available to do any of these tours for a private group on custom dates!